Thursday 16 May 2013

Homes wanted for Lonely tea cups . . .

Well today I pampered myself and spent a bit of me time in my 'Dorothy' room and gave some lonely vintage tea cups a make over.


My 'Dorothy' room is my new craft/spare room.

We moved in August from a little cosy two bed house in Dagenham to a four bed in the historic little village of Horndon on the Hill.  We are still decorating and unpacking but I have claimed the box room as my own and filled it with all things Wizard of Ozish, hence the name my family have lovingly given it.


I have taken to buying lonely vintage tea cups, amongst other things, at the boot sale with a view to giving them a bit of a make over with some of my stash and re-selling them at a village fayre in June.

Here are my latest boot sale finds!!


I think these little tea cups will find a good home now :) I used the silk flowers I bought at the bootie, vintage buttons and ribbon from my stash to give them a country cottage feel.



Before . . . .







. . .After




No comments: